September 14, 2005

Tonight I get the CHEAPEST hangover ever!

So there I was, cycling home today when I see a bag which defiantly had something inside it, but I was going too fast to see it. "Meh" I thought to myself, its gonna be full of something nasty like a load of old condoms full of badger semen, or some dead kittens so I carried on, but as they always say about curiosity...

So I decided that it would only take a minute out of my journey to go back and take a peek. So as I got to the bag I saw it was full of five or six bottles. Obviously someone has been drinking in a park or something the night before and left them there. So I figured lift a bottle to test the weight.

OMFG it was full, so upon lifting it I saw it was a bottle of Malibu (chick drink but hey, its free). So I grabbed the bag and looked around, saw nobody anywhere and drove off down the road. Once I got far enough away from where it was, I looked in the bag a little closer.

Heres the contents:

  • 1 Bottle of Malibu

  • 1 Bottle of Pina Colada

  • 1 Bottle of Mojito

  • 1 Bottle of grenadin

And finally, the two real real prizes were
  • 1 Bottle of 1968 italian wine!

  • 1 Bottle of authentic real Japanese sake!

"Sweet" I thought to myself, and stuffed them in the bag. Got them home and examined them, all in perfect order, not opened, labels were fine and they had been stored ok too.

So I'm sitting here now feeling smug as hell drinking Malibu.
Video of the loot (Click on image to view the video):

* Btw, in case this shit is poisoned I wanted to take the chance to say something, but I forgot what it was.

No comments:

Stuff Found

Blog Archive

Links

Blog Mad pingoat_5.gif
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Top Sites

Get FireFox!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr!

Blog Roll

The Isonews
Uncle Mart
semipermeable semipermeable
You're visitor #